bij Fugro.com zijn ze op zoek naar een Cartograaf. Hieronder de originele vacature tekst. Solliciteren kan hier
Within our Client Deliverables Department we are looking for a GIS Specialist (Cartographer). In this role you are responsible for producing geophysical and geotechnical charts and assist with producing GIS deliverables. Together with geophysicists, geologists and processors you work on visualization and presentation of data. You assist in the improvement, organisation and automation of the charting process to make it more efficient.
- You handle, collect, store, retrieve, evaluate and manipulate geographical data which will be used for charting;
- You create various types of charts (north-up, alignment, profile, overview etc.) and you further improve and automate the charting process;
- You update and design new chart-templates and maintain the department chart-template database updated;
- You assist in creating SSDM & GIS data deliverables;
- You act as point of contact for colleagues regarding cartographic queries and you assist others with using and creating charts by creating screen recordings and documenting best practices.
Your track record
- You have a BSc. degree in preferably: Geography, GIS, Oceanography, Surveying or related field of study and 5+ years working experience in a similar position;
- You have knowledge of GIS and ESRI software and experience in making charts in ArcMap and/or ArcPRO;
- You are accurate, data driven and deliver high quality standards in all work;
- You have excellent organizational skills and have a structured way of working;
- You have good communication and fluent language skills in English (written and spoken).
What Fugro offers
- A competitive salary;
- 29 holidays per year based on a fulltime employment (of which 4 are appointed by Fugro management) and the possibility to purchase 12 additional days;
- Extensive career & training opportunities both nationally and internationally;
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home in accordance with your manager and corporate policies;
- Commuting allowance;
- Modern pension scheme;
- Collective health insurance;
- Possibility to register with our corporate fitness plan;
- Coaching options through our EAP (Employee Assistance Program).
Are you interested?
Please visit our Company Page to find out more on what it is like to work at Fugro.
For further information, please contact Stefanie Baldassarri-Steenhauer, Corporate Recruiter, tel. +31 (0)6-114 55954.
After you have applied
- You will receive an automated confirmation-email of the receipt of your application.
- When we see a match, we will invite you for the first interview within a couple of days. Of course, you will also receive a message if we will not invite you;
- After a successful first round, you will be invited for the second round.
- If we are both still positive after the second interview, we will make you an offer, and with that we hope to welcome you at Fugro!
Hoe te sollliciteren?
Als je geïnteresseerd bent in deze functie kijken we ernaar uit deze mogelijkheid met je te bespreken. Klik op de knop ‘Solliciteren’ en upload je cv en sollicitatiebrief.